FREEDOM FROM RAIN update
As the year of 2015 pressed on, I desired to post an update. That should’ve been done ages ago, or at least during the year’s first month in January.
In the last two months. I’ve already compiled at least ten pages in story ideas. Front and back written in full. There are mostly additions to other established tales, including a few actural new novel ideas to build upon the timeline‘s future ventures.
Then there’s the obviously undisclosed pondering thoughts and philosophical advancement section. Which has grown phenomenally. Not so much as in new discovery, but how to communicate / conavy certain perspectives regarding life’s fluency / ordeals.
They’ve taken a great leap forward in showing how our world flows. The ways of the world, reality, particallry nature and it’s never ending laws/rules that span our entire planet, univierse, perhaps even the entire galaxy.
Yet my focus remains, at this time, spread across a few things. Maybe more than just a few:
1) Reconstruction of the novel world’s timeline / history. My entire 200+ novel world is being sorted out for further accuracy. I‘m losing track of events, occurrences, living and the dead characters alike, meetings, when certain feuds begin then end. It’s all getting jumbled. Thus an inevitable to do list item. Which I’ve been putting for a long time. Mainly due to my world’s continuous shifting around / instability occurring as a living entity. Overall, been very hard to keep up with. Though now’s the time to finally rid of this item on the, ‘to do’, list.
Please note, dictating the entire existence for over 30+ groups. Including said group’s ending demise, if at all. Perhaps reconstruction, puppetry cover up, fake, real statuses. Recording the entire 100 years worth for said groups, worse, their interactions amongst one another. First starting at 20 years apiece and then minimizing down to ten year increments. Filling in all doubt which might arise from any events that might arise.
2) Started writing actual tales again, more venturous than romantic / erotic and not mere notes either. Only 1000 words a day to start off with, after nearly 8 months on hold. Don’t need to burn myself out so soon. It’s holding steady.
This decision wasn’t a favorable one, nor one I desired to start doing again. Though as of late, everyday life that used to grant me pleasure, joy, relaxation, has ceased to do so. Meaning, I’m not doing enough, accomplishing again, which must change. Immediately, and has begun to do just that. One’s self discipline is a very beautiful thing to have.
3) Furthering the development of those 1300 characters planted last year. Though I’d take this wonderful mind soothing activity than the, ‘#1’, item on this list. Though something has blocked my capability to do so. Doubt, darkness, in the timeline, the desire to not just create a flimsy past history. Yet a motiove to flourish a past life that all came from. One that makes sense, feels complete. Along with rivalries, friendships, and prestige brought into the future from such a forgotten time. That each group survived.
I’ll get into further detail on this topic later on.
4) Still need to blender last year’s story ideas. Put them into their proper sections, combine them, merge great ideas and make them even grander / much more satisfying. Putting the rest in storage for the unknown future. You never know what might come up.
5) The site has hit a snag. Though it’s development is about half way. Just keep getting other things stepping in front of it. Visually speaking, it’s not meeting my standards. Then the material put upon it. Just isn’t enough room for everything. A restart has already occurred.
6) Pondering Thought Videos, the images are basically perfected. Just need to sit down and talk up a storm. Then they’ll be finished.
7) In the latest I’ve been busy reconstructing organizations and groups themselves. Including the entire lifeline of said organizations and groups. Hell of a headache. Taken a lot of time to do, and most of them are finished. Luckily.
8) Had trouble with my main computer. Updated to a regrettable Windows 7 operating system from XP Professional x64 duel core. However, it got much slower and the ram was being eaten up alive. With only one gig. Couldn’t do much. Had to try and figure out how to get it back to of XP. Didn’t make a disk before the clean install. Had to find another way. As I did, sadly, all Windows options failed me. The only operating system that would work on this particular computer was a Windows XP Meida Edition. It had to be the exact operating system varaition that originally came with the computer or…..as I saw occurred with others I tried. A majority of programs didn’t even reconigze XP Processional x64 as a Windows operating system. The sound card was no longer operational either. Luckily a bloke had uploaded a torret for the HP disks to revert one’s system back to factory settings. Thank god. I was saved by a helpful caring stranger from 2006, who, I‘m sure helped many others before myself. ‘Sharing is caring’, as they say.
Now everything is back on track, after about a weeks delay.
9) Spent two weeks on coordinating populational growth and decline for the major main nationalist groups who basically make up nearly 58% of the freak world. Include timelines that date from 500BC to 2000AD. So I’ve recorded over 2500 years worth of possibilies. No no, I didn’t input all the details. Though main uprisings, tribal disputes, revolutions, border warfare with invading outsider groups. The major events have been marked down. I’m feeling rather productively accomplished! Ecstatic, in fact, since soon, all 1300 charcters seeded last year in 2014 will find their homely place within my novel world. My world will finally have history of it’s own accord,m providing in-depth realism on every front one looks chooses to dive into. A depth in fictional world, from which, I’ve never experienced nor seen, heard of, ever before. Until now, that is….
10) Part (9) continued. After establishing both major events in the Phantom Tree’s, the 200+ novel world’s, timeline. I started a……let me just try to describe this in the most simplistic manner possible.
“I opened up the gates of hell to open up the gates of heaven.”, there, perfect!
Have you ever just sat down one day and decided to create 50,000+ characters? Either did I, after digging deepering into this little venture. I suddenly realized what had been unleashed. You realize it’ll take nearly 4 months to randomize all 50,000+ chracters into existence, when they left or joined the group, died, if ever they died. Then the details of their lives, blah blah blah, then the physical features, genetics, heritage, etc, etc, etc. We’re talking about a year long project, in and of itself……
However! There is good news, could you imagine have over 50,000 detailed in-depth character profiles at your fingertips? 2500 years of believable occurrences on your desk?
You’d be set for life, no question about that. Thus, to find heavenly paradise one must edure the harships of hell itself.
If I didn’t have full awariness of reality, thus our natural world’s laws and rules. This project could all be for nothing
Anyhow, as you can clearly read. I have my both hands and mind full, literally. This has been your first 2015 Freedom From Rain update. Sorry for such a late release, was sort of lost in paradise’s creationism. Including social mismatches.
Good day everyone,
Dorsen Viuss Gorfote.