THE FIRST OFFICAL CREATIONS
Crowd Funding Projects launched: _ 2-26-14 _
Crowd Funder Link:
Click the novel's cover.
Just click here:
Dorsen Gorfote's Pondering Thoughts _ Angel WIngs
Crowd Funder Link:
You may either click the image or link
6 months ago, I vowed to launch, “Jehanne’s Rightouiness”, and it would appear we’ve finally reached that point. Unsurprisingly, “pissed off”, would be the most sudtle of phrases to describe my current mood at present.
However, here’s a list which helped me calm down a bit.
What has been crafted since the vow to Freedom From Rain:
- 1,312 characters outlined.
- 100+ Additional novel covers added into the representative windows of each tale from both ISK and HAC worlds.
- Reformation of a membership plan made to last 20 - 50 years.
- Blossom site, from Freedom From Rain, redesigned and reorganized.
- Illustrations for introduction video, animation video, site, crowd funding posting, and Angel Wing’s explanations.
- World of HAC project developed / roles / positions outlined.
- World of ISK and HAC storyline _ plotline _ character progressing development
- Dorsen Gorfote’s Angel Wings nonfitional philosophical book formed and released. After initial gathering of solutions founded from over the past three years.
- Postings for crowd funding site.
- Learning how to operate an actural website, fourm, and membership software. After steady research on such matters.
- Simualtion development for world of ISK events. Still in building / modification phase. No results have been obtained as of yet.
- Introdutraiony videos formed for creations of Jehanne’s Rightiouness and Angel Wings. For the crowd funding posting. Including a separate slice for Freedom From Rain as a whole, possibly. Finally getting through my dispictable outlook from my own voice.
That’s the list, I’m unimpressed with the outcome on personal level, as usual. Yet here we are, breathing, reading, and typing another beautiful day.
The employment chart is coming along, soon to be uploaded. So we can get everyone onboard.
Have a great day, everyone!
Update: 70 novel covers finished, thus far.
Update: 100 novel covers finished. Challenge achived in 27 days. Week needed until editing and masking are completed. Yippy! Cheers everyone!
Hmmmm, oddly enough, this year feels as if a waste. Least when it comes to concern how much was posted and what had been produced for the public's eye. Talk about disgust, urrgh.
Looking over my 100+ novel world’s covers on display, then, tilting towards my new variations that I carved away. Its simply infuriatingly……
Observing the many people in the world, who I could have helped see the reality in how it stands. Instead, I have nothing more than a disappointing premise. Another failure, basically, with nothing for back up beyond a few pitful words.
My video game, was a bust, unable to reach listed heights without taking up too much time. Including the lacking of knowledge to do certain things in such a game, an adventure, which would prove inferior if not added into the mix.
The whole novel thing, none have been…..oh, never mind.
Now that self loathing of accomplishing no publications, new articles, animations for the year of 2013. Lets discuss the more positive, flourishing ideals that have been plaguing my life for the last dozen months.
- My additional site , ‘Freedom From Rain: Blossoms’, is nearly completed, and should be uploaded by next month. Starting off the new year by answering all of your curious questions. (Finance, Novel World, Philosophy, Membership, Purpose, etc.)
- My latest novel, to be written and already partially done, will be on Kickstarter. My first public project, (this is what’s been delaying us). After which, it’ll be released for free, for all time, there after. It’ll all be detailed on the new site to be uploaded soon, ‘Freedom From Rain: Blossoms’.
- My latest, ‘Comical Philosophical Animation Video: Relationships’, which shall replace our pondering thought articles sections. In assisting the neutral awareness, enlightening, process occurs with both a memory singed chuckle and unforgettable prospective, to keep in mind. All in one small package.
This little guy will be up on Kickstarter as well, or another site. Case they don’t allow it or someone points out a more prosperous avenue to take.
- 2013 Achievements:
_Created my first website, ever! But that’s no achievement, least not in my eyes. This includes that whole complied video game. Notes for novels, who AREN’T FINISHED being written, and that‘s what counts most.
_Less Than Two Weeks = Ten major organizations were finally identified. Plus a vague seven hundred characters, and millions more throughout the timeline of ISK and HAC.
_Seven Days = Over seventy characters crafted, if not finalized, from older notes residing back in both 2010-2009.
_Four Hours = Thirteen characters created from scratch. Including, as with all others mentioned in these achievements their novel worthy back stories.
_Novel Ideas of 2013 = My first checkpoint, at around eight months in, landed me with nearly sixty on record, but, something amazing happened near the last stop, on the twentieth of this December. Another fifty story ideas were founded, in these last four moths. Reaching higher than my estimated ninety, instead, I have one hundred ten. It’s been a rather, unnoticeably, productive year.
As 2014 shall follow suite! Admist both novel worlds, ISK and HAC, grow with, not only myself, but, "You".
Creations to look forward to, in the year of 2014:
- Is It Love or Insanity: Graceful Domestication
- Is It Love or Insanity: Switch's Reality
- Jehanne’s Righteousness
- Can You Perceive Me?: Anti-Humanist Chronicles
HAC (The Romance, Adult, Erotica series‘)
- Paradise’s Delight: The Butler
- Harsh as Darts #1
- REWRITE Gathering Hunters: House of the Abandoned
- REWRITE Preparing Your Zombie: Furious Rage
+ the other 23 households will be up for grabs, if you get my drift.
- ….smaller teasers and experimental tales. I’ll be exploring within.
- Relationships Section
- Abuse Section
- Value Section
- Awareness Section
Video Games (This project is going to take a long while, but shall be for free all the same):
- Is It Love or Insanity: Ploon’s Diary
- Is It Love or Insanity: Switch's Reality
(we‘re going to need programmers and artists, to say the least)
*By the way, that new site I mentioned, is shown below. Though it's an older image, it'll do just the same. Good day.
We just opened up a forum, extension of Freedom From Rain, called Freedom From Rain.Origin.
Check it out!
Join up, so you stay connected!!!!
Our animation is nearly complete, merely hate my voice a bit more than I anticipated.
Been away quite too long, though it's not been wasted. As it turns out, Freedom From Rain, overall myself has been creating something special. My first video game!!
Guess what else? C'mon, you already know where the inspiration came about. *chuckles* Indeed my first published novel, "Is It Love or Insanity:Renewed Encouragement", will now be an interactive video game.
Of course! There will be included several portions of plot line that were never publicized, written, or even mentioned that occurred.
In two months, hopefully less, the demo will be available.
As for any writings, novels, stories. There might be something along the lines of erotica if not a animation video. That's all for now, Dorsen over and out.
The video game has been put on hold, while our first animation video is being assembled. Due next month to be shown, representing F.F.R. in it's seedy present form.
New representing symbol!
Finally finished uploading the final cover, reaching my one hundredth novel. Now off to writing those damn things! Cheers!
Below are links, in case anyone's lost.
100+ Novel World Portfolio:
Support/Social/Staying in touch:
DorsenGorfote on Twitter
Private Contacting for social or business:
Happy New Years!!:
Firstly, happy new years everyone, its been great!!
We're nearly finished with the one hundred plus novel world's representational showcasing.
The U.S.A. Revolution Foreseen:
An already foreseen breaking update, since the people of The U.S.A. did NOT, majority wise, risk their lives and status to put their elected officials, in the organization that oversees their lives thus governing partner, in check. Like anyone in any relationship would be doing with each other. Ensuring they don't cross that line. A horrible long bloody warfare seems inevitable to level the imbalanced situation between both sides.
This morning of Christmas day, we've reached our small goal of producing for show. Sixty novels from our 30+ novel world, which many have challenged and disputed couldn't be possible or even attempt-able. That we were deceivers or worse.
No worries there, as our main goal remains in progress. We'll be reaching one hundred up coming novels by February 2013. After which the continuation of our publications into the adventure series, Gathering Hunters.
Another ten novel covers finished today, with only a week gone by. Twenty eight remain before February.
If the news stations never brought attention to this one particular school incident (out of the many that occur world wide), would it have ever happened? Would anyone have ever known? Conversed about it? Taken guns as a serious problem again? Cared? Shed a tear? Got off their selfish assess (speaking about the USA directly)to try and do something about it, even while their whole country falls further on the verge of collapsing? *sigh*
The answer is, no, it wouldn't have existed at all like everything else we're not told about. Please people, use your fucking brains..... it pains me to watch my brothers, sisters, and others act beyond idiotic. Merely take some time alone to concentrate, think long and hard, before you take action that'll affect other people's lives.