An apparent upkeep has been lacking for a grave amount of time for Freedom From Rain. Publications uploading, project baring, and then some.
Funny tidbit you might find most intriguing as I enjoyed. Obviously, my novel world has grown diligently, excellently. Speaking of which, this year’s count has been completed.
The year of 2014 produced 405 novel ideas. Most may have been additions to previously already formed novels. Another portion were meant to stand strongly on their own accord. While others, half lifed, are meant to be imbued into another creation altogether. If not devoured, molded appropriately till a smoothing forming. (((405/3) = 135/10) = 13) There were basically 13 actual new novels, besides the other 20+ novels that were crafted off the story idea table. SInce they were alreayd full fledge novels before the blink of an eye.
Mainly a mega ton of additions to other tales overall, as usual, that's what these story ideas become. Nothing more. Then again, I felt this year had been a lazy filthy disappointing glob. Glad it was instead a rather impressive productive season.
Now onto the hilarious portion. Found out, after looking through a few notes on a particular novel’s tale. In regards to the number of events, characters, appearances. I’ve been focusing on a global series in events. Detailed 19, turns out, I need 57. Hahahahahaha! Isn’t that marvelous?! Surprising myself, even in the amidst of calibrating the story’s facts before the actual writing even begins.
I mean! It’s beyond anything I had thought should or could be done for the tale. Thinking through the mindset of our present 2014 Entertainment Industry rules in engagement. Only truly anticipating 16 being elusive enough, puny in fact, only to learn I’d missed the point.
Trapped in a mindset which has only assisted in increases profits on recycled over used/explored/dried up/dehydrated/left barren/dead/drained into a powder yet still reused without end. Thieving from the many who cling to hope in becoming immersed within another’s adventurous world, forgetting reality, enjoying the splendorous satisfaction which could only be found in creations that bare the foundations found in theater acts on the stage. Harboring mystery, freshness, unexplored, unattended perspective, philosophy.
As I’m sure you already know. The meaning behind explaining all of this should be obvious. The only novel ideas I attend and play with are those of greatness. If they’re unable to fulfill my needs, excite my lusts, bring about fear, arousal too further venture. If it isn’t good enough in my neutral unbiased mind. Then it’ll remain in the dark, passed over, left where such had been found.
Another example would conspire from having a fantastic tearful crying. Looking through several characters during another novel tale’s ventures, I found myself overwhelmed by helplessness, unknowing what to do, and the responsible loss that accompanies death. Caught me off guard. Though living through my character’s lives, scene by scene before or during their recorded writing. Isn’t new, I’ve always ensured a heavy genuine experience amidst writing my creations. Going through the exact same motions, events, feelings, they obtain or are forced to undertake. It merely caught me off guard, absolutely marvelous sensations, living through another, and so on.
Onto the finale for the year.
A compiled list of 2014’s achievements:
Overall, for the year of 2014, 405 (135) novel ideas were founded by yours truly.
*keep in mind that for the year of 2014, Subject WILL was stuck in the Creator rut. Spending very little time actually writing, editing, publishing, etc. More ideas were crafted as a result, evidently.
How many ideas for the year of 2014: (405/3) 135 ideas (135/10) = 13 novels (20+).
How many pages for the year of 2014: 113 pages (+69)
How many words for the year of 2014: 49,800 words (+30,800)
How many ideas for the year of 2013: 101 ideas
How many pages for the year of 2013: 44 pages (+37)
How many words for the year of 2013: 19,000 words (+16,000)
How many ideas for the year of 2012: ??? ideas
How many pages for the year of 2012: 7 pages
How many words for the year of 2012: 3,000 words
- F.F.R.’s (non-weebly) official website is nearly finished in it’s reconstruction. It’s taken time due to the desire of crafting a visually appealing and ultimately memorable personality infused interface.
- Research & Development Branch: The animation videos are taking much longer than anticipated. Notes have reached nearly over 40-50 written pages filled both front to back. Diversified with everything. My voice, train of thought, continuously irritates me. As further attempts shall be made till reaching my expectations. Though articles will most likely appear long before that. Including further additions to the, “Pondering Thoughts”, book series editions. As much progress as been made. When it comes to unraveling reality at it’s cores, solving the puzzle of life, solving the questions without answers, and such.
- Reviews: No doubt you’ve already been aware that I’ve explored, ‘The Entertainment Industry’ , both past and present. Perhaps not thoroughly enough, though plenty too provide nearly 200 reviews in movies, games, comics, even erotica. As for books and theater plays, sadly my time has been short and too few have been tasted to give a proper opinion in regards to the creations themselves compared to others.
There’s a draw back, however. A more complex chart system has been accepted to display these reviews for your delightful needs. Which again, will take some time before they are all finished. Don’t despair, the highest scored creations, from my neutral opinion, shall be shown when the official Freedom From Rain website launches.
By the way. Realize that the directors, actors, writers, and then some who are apart of these creations mean nothing to me. When I review a creation, it’s by itself, on it’s own. Isolated, no outside interference. Assisting me to gage what the human world’s presently majority has done so far and where my potential value could easily climb into influential recognition.
-Two failed projects and a learning curve, obtained.
Both compensation for compiling, “Pondering Thoughts”, and writing for free public publication, “Jehanne’s Righteousness”, were shot down. A few of my girls, one in particular, noted the reason why. Then again, books? In this day and age….. Yeah, as if the majority, least in the USA of 2014, actually read and would be willing to invest into modern day word crafted arts from someone unknown. What a cute worthless dream. Most importantly my girl noted that I didn’t have much of a draw, anything to provide reassure of my results. Besides the online published, “Pondering Thoughts”, book itself. Beyond that, nothing for, “Jehanne’s Righteousness”.
I had honestly hoped my 200+ novel covers on display (representing my novel worlds of ISK and HAC), though admittedly most are absolute visual trash, they’d prove sincere and quality filled unlike anything they’d ever tasted, experienced, read, nor seen in a very long time if ever before. Know what’s like to be lost in anticipation, suspense, and wondrous adventure once more. Also, they apparently don’t possess much foresight to see that my books have the utmost intention of sprouting into movies, games, comics, and theater plays. That’ll soon change, I’m quite certain.
Especially considering my time has most recently been taken up by, “Jehanne‘s Righteousness”, has found itself in an uproar. Least for the characters who lived through the first tale.
Plus the other six tales that have been toying with me, as of late. Splash, VHEEK, Grimful Heart, Miles Away, Gathering Hunters, A Forgotten Vice, and calibrating other various story ideas with those already enrooted.
- Laying the seeds for nearly 1,300 brand new characters growing amidst the world of ISK. (Boredom and a migraine struck again)
- Added an extra 100+ novel covers to my representation of FFR’s gallery for both worlds of ISK and HAC. Which I’d add another 100+ to the already present 200+ Novel World, as it stands. Though I’ve only assembled around 45, only need another 55 before I, FFR, has a 300+ novel world. (So excited, can’t wait for that day to come in 2015)
- Calculating segmented global economic statues spanning nearly 50 years and every business/demand of humanity. Introducing realism without doubt in society powers, leadership, groups, influence, methods to obtain such ability above the rest. Erasing all doubt, possibility of gaps, storyline inconsistencies, etc.
(Would have done more, it‘s just boredom hit be a bit too strongly. Crunching numbers for nearly four hours straight isn‘t a delight. Torture describes it much more accurately. Using my own developed a custom system of coming up with randomized percentage numbers and then splicing them into the already known dominantly in the timeline already felt/marked).
Obviously, my personal expectations have made me rather disappointed, unfulfilled, and even disgraced. Since no publication has been made, only remarks about a few things happening without any actual physical evidence to back them up.
*Obviously this, one time, donation link will not automatically grant Membership into Freedom From Rain. Especially if one don’t send a separate email suggesting the desire to obtain a Membership / Grooves. In which case your name provided on the bank note will be linked to appropriate name you provided in the email. After which I’ll personally prompt your username and password creation. Yes, I prefer to handle these matter personally then setting up a membership automated managing system.
My email address: Sttormforelhost@yahoo.com
Freedom From Rain will be retiring the former yellow FFR:Blossoms site and shall be uploading the official F.F.R. site in the coming months.
Here's a screen shot for you all:
No support, no finance, no backers have pucked up their heads.
Juhanne's Righteousness has been put on ice until further notice.
Such a horrible time for Freedom From Rain. Meaning, my own birthday was just as horrible a few months back.
......onto the next two projects.
That's the thing about us, our world never runs out of substance to lure in supporters.
Round two takes place a few months from today.
- Till then, the proposed Sliver has been put on hold.
- The Jehanne's Righteousness novel sample has been witheld until another opportune time.
- The erotica.......well, how to put this. I can't write a simple erotica to save my life. That damn thing has grown out of control once again. Developing into a near ten novel seires on it's own.
A video game and the largest art project ever known.
THE FIRST OFFICAL CREATIONS
Crowd Funding Projects launched: _ 2-26-14 _
Crowd Funder Link:
Click the novel's cover.
Just click here:
Dorsen Gorfote's Pondering Thoughts _ Angel WIngs
Crowd Funder Link:
You may either click the image or link
6 months ago, I vowed to launch, “Jehanne’s Rightouiness”, and it would appear we’ve finally reached that point. Unsurprisingly, “pissed off”, would be the most sudtle of phrases to describe my current mood at present.
However, here’s a list which helped me calm down a bit.
What has been crafted since the vow to Freedom From Rain:
- 1,312 characters outlined.
- 100+ Additional novel covers added into the representative windows of each tale from both ISK and HAC worlds.
- Reformation of a membership plan made to last 20 - 50 years.
- Blossom site, from Freedom From Rain, redesigned and reorganized.
- Illustrations for introduction video, animation video, site, crowd funding posting, and Angel Wing’s explanations.
- World of HAC project developed / roles / positions outlined.
- World of ISK and HAC storyline _ plotline _ character progressing development
- Dorsen Gorfote’s Angel Wings nonfitional philosophical book formed and released. After initial gathering of solutions founded from over the past three years.
- Postings for crowd funding site.
- Learning how to operate an actural website, fourm, and membership software. After steady research on such matters.
- Simualtion development for world of ISK events. Still in building / modification phase. No results have been obtained as of yet.
- Introdutraiony videos formed for creations of Jehanne’s Rightiouness and Angel Wings. For the crowd funding posting. Including a separate slice for Freedom From Rain as a whole, possibly. Finally getting through my dispictable outlook from my own voice.
That’s the list, I’m unimpressed with the outcome on personal level, as usual. Yet here we are, breathing, reading, and typing another beautiful day.
The employment chart is coming along, soon to be uploaded. So we can get everyone onboard.
Have a great day, everyone!
Update: 70 novel covers finished, thus far.
Update: 100 novel covers finished. Challenge achived in 27 days. Week needed until editing and masking are completed. Yippy! Cheers everyone!
Hmmmm, oddly enough, this year feels as if a waste. Least when it comes to concern how much was posted and what had been produced for the public's eye. Talk about disgust, urrgh.
Looking over my 100+ novel world’s covers on display, then, tilting towards my new variations that I carved away. Its simply infuriatingly……
Observing the many people in the world, who I could have helped see the reality in how it stands. Instead, I have nothing more than a disappointing premise. Another failure, basically, with nothing for back up beyond a few pitful words.
My video game, was a bust, unable to reach listed heights without taking up too much time. Including the lacking of knowledge to do certain things in such a game, an adventure, which would prove inferior if not added into the mix.
The whole novel thing, none have been…..oh, never mind.
Now that self loathing of accomplishing no publications, new articles, animations for the year of 2013. Lets discuss the more positive, flourishing ideals that have been plaguing my life for the last dozen months.
- My additional site , ‘Freedom From Rain: Blossoms’, is nearly completed, and should be uploaded by next month. Starting off the new year by answering all of your curious questions. (Finance, Novel World, Philosophy, Membership, Purpose, etc.)
- My latest novel, to be written and already partially done, will be on Kickstarter. My first public project, (this is what’s been delaying us). After which, it’ll be released for free, for all time, there after. It’ll all be detailed on the new site to be uploaded soon, ‘Freedom From Rain: Blossoms’.
- My latest, ‘Comical Philosophical Animation Video: Relationships’, which shall replace our pondering thought articles sections. In assisting the neutral awareness, enlightening, process occurs with both a memory singed chuckle and unforgettable prospective, to keep in mind. All in one small package.
This little guy will be up on Kickstarter as well, or another site. Case they don’t allow it or someone points out a more prosperous avenue to take.
- 2013 Achievements:
_Created my first website, ever! But that’s no achievement, least not in my eyes. This includes that whole complied video game. Notes for novels, who AREN’T FINISHED being written, and that‘s what counts most.
_Less Than Two Weeks = Ten major organizations were finally identified. Plus a vague seven hundred characters, and millions more throughout the timeline of ISK and HAC.
_Seven Days = Over seventy characters crafted, if not finalized, from older notes residing back in both 2010-2009.
_Four Hours = Thirteen characters created from scratch. Including, as with all others mentioned in these achievements their novel worthy back stories.
_Novel Ideas of 2013 = My first checkpoint, at around eight months in, landed me with nearly sixty on record, but, something amazing happened near the last stop, on the twentieth of this December. Another fifty story ideas were founded, in these last four moths. Reaching higher than my estimated ninety, instead, I have one hundred ten. It’s been a rather, unnoticeably, productive year.
As 2014 shall follow suite! Admist both novel worlds, ISK and HAC, grow with, not only myself, but, "You".
Creations to look forward to, in the year of 2014:
- Is It Love or Insanity: Graceful Domestication
- Is It Love or Insanity: Switch's Reality
- Jehanne’s Righteousness
- Can You Perceive Me?: Anti-Humanist Chronicles
HAC (The Romance, Adult, Erotica series‘)
- Paradise’s Delight: The Butler
- Harsh as Darts #1
- REWRITE Gathering Hunters: House of the Abandoned
- REWRITE Preparing Your Zombie: Furious Rage
+ the other 23 households will be up for grabs, if you get my drift.
- ….smaller teasers and experimental tales. I’ll be exploring within.
- Relationships Section
- Abuse Section
- Value Section
- Awareness Section
Video Games (This project is going to take a long while, but shall be for free all the same):
- Is It Love or Insanity: Ploon’s Diary
- Is It Love or Insanity: Switch's Reality
(we‘re going to need programmers and artists, to say the least)
*By the way, that new site I mentioned, is shown below. Though it's an older image, it'll do just the same. Good day.
We just opened up a forum, extension of Freedom From Rain, called Freedom From Rain.Origin.
Check it out!
Join up, so you stay connected!!!!
Our animation is nearly complete, merely hate my voice a bit more than I anticipated.
Been away quite too long, though it's not been wasted. As it turns out, Freedom From Rain, overall myself has been creating something special. My first video game!!
Guess what else? C'mon, you already know where the inspiration came about. *chuckles* Indeed my first published novel, "Is It Love or Insanity:Renewed Encouragement", will now be an interactive video game.
Of course! There will be included several portions of plot line that were never publicized, written, or even mentioned that occurred.
In two months, hopefully less, the demo will be available.
As for any writings, novels, stories. There might be something along the lines of erotica if not a animation video. That's all for now, Dorsen over and out.
The video game has been put on hold, while our first animation video is being assembled. Due next month to be shown, representing F.F.R. in it's seedy present form.
New representing symbol!
Finally finished uploading the final cover, reaching my one hundredth novel. Now off to writing those damn things! Cheers!
Below are links, in case anyone's lost.
100+ Novel World Portfolio:
Support/Social/Staying in touch:
DorsenGorfote on Twitter
Private Contacting for social or business:
Happy New Years!!:
Firstly, happy new years everyone, its been great!!
We're nearly finished with the one hundred plus novel world's representational showcasing.
The U.S.A. Revolution Foreseen:
An already foreseen breaking update, since the people of The U.S.A. did NOT, majority wise, risk their lives and status to put their elected officials, in the organization that oversees their lives thus governing partner, in check. Like anyone in any relationship would be doing with each other. Ensuring they don't cross that line. A horrible long bloody warfare seems inevitable to level the imbalanced situation between both sides.