An apparent upkeep has been lacking for a grave amount of time for Freedom From Rain. Publications uploading, project baring, and then some.
Funny tidbit you might find most intriguing as I enjoyed. Obviously, my novel world has grown diligently, excellently. Speaking of which, this year’s count has been completed.
The year of 2014 produced 405 novel ideas. Most may have been additions to previously already formed novels. Another portion were meant to stand strongly on their own accord. While others, half lifed, are meant to be imbued into another creation altogether. If not devoured, molded appropriately till a smoothing forming. (((405/3) = 135/10) = 13) There were basically 13 actual new novels, besides the other 20+ novels that were crafted off the story idea table. SInce they were alreayd full fledge novels before the blink of an eye.
Mainly a mega ton of additions to other tales overall, as usual, that's what these story ideas become. Nothing more. Then again, I felt this year had been a lazy filthy disappointing glob. Glad it was instead a rather impressive productive season.
Now onto the hilarious portion. Found out, after looking through a few notes on a particular novel’s tale. In regards to the number of events, characters, appearances. I’ve been focusing on a global series in events. Detailed 19, turns out, I need 57. Hahahahahaha! Isn’t that marvelous?! Surprising myself, even in the amidst of calibrating the story’s facts before the actual writing even begins.
I mean! It’s beyond anything I had thought should or could be done for the tale. Thinking through the mindset of our present 2014 Entertainment Industry rules in engagement. Only truly anticipating 16 being elusive enough, puny in fact, only to learn I’d missed the point.
Trapped in a mindset which has only assisted in increases profits on recycled over used/explored/dried up/dehydrated/left barren/dead/drained into a powder yet still reused without end. Thieving from the many who cling to hope in becoming immersed within another’s adventurous world, forgetting reality, enjoying the splendorous satisfaction which could only be found in creations that bare the foundations found in theater acts on the stage. Harboring mystery, freshness, unexplored, unattended perspective, philosophy.
As I’m sure you already know. The meaning behind explaining all of this should be obvious. The only novel ideas I attend and play with are those of greatness. If they’re unable to fulfill my needs, excite my lusts, bring about fear, arousal too further venture. If it isn’t good enough in my neutral unbiased mind. Then it’ll remain in the dark, passed over, left where such had been found.
Another example would conspire from having a fantastic tearful crying. Looking through several characters during another novel tale’s ventures, I found myself overwhelmed by helplessness, unknowing what to do, and the responsible loss that accompanies death. Caught me off guard. Though living through my character’s lives, scene by scene before or during their recorded writing. Isn’t new, I’ve always ensured a heavy genuine experience amidst writing my creations. Going through the exact same motions, events, feelings, they obtain or are forced to undertake. It merely caught me off guard, absolutely marvelous sensations, living through another, and so on.
Onto the finale for the year.
A compiled list of 2014’s achievements:
Overall, for the year of 2014, 405 (135) novel ideas were founded by yours truly.
*keep in mind that for the year of 2014, Subject WILL was stuck in the Creator rut. Spending very little time actually writing, editing, publishing, etc. More ideas were crafted as a result, evidently.
How many ideas for the year of 2014: (405/3) 135 ideas (135/10) = 13 novels (20+).
How many pages for the year of 2014: 113 pages (+69)
How many words for the year of 2014: 49,800 words (+30,800)
How many ideas for the year of 2013: 101 ideas
How many pages for the year of 2013: 44 pages (+37)
How many words for the year of 2013: 19,000 words (+16,000)
How many ideas for the year of 2012: ??? ideas
How many pages for the year of 2012: 7 pages
How many words for the year of 2012: 3,000 words
- F.F.R.’s (non-weebly) official website is nearly finished in it’s reconstruction. It’s taken time due to the desire of crafting a visually appealing and ultimately memorable personality infused interface.
- Research & Development Branch: The animation videos are taking much longer than anticipated. Notes have reached nearly over 40-50 written pages filled both front to back. Diversified with everything. My voice, train of thought, continuously irritates me. As further attempts shall be made till reaching my expectations. Though articles will most likely appear long before that. Including further additions to the, “Pondering Thoughts”, book series editions. As much progress as been made. When it comes to unraveling reality at it’s cores, solving the puzzle of life, solving the questions without answers, and such.
- Reviews: No doubt you’ve already been aware that I’ve explored, ‘The Entertainment Industry’ , both past and present. Perhaps not thoroughly enough, though plenty too provide nearly 200 reviews in movies, games, comics, even erotica. As for books and theater plays, sadly my time has been short and too few have been tasted to give a proper opinion in regards to the creations themselves compared to others.
There’s a draw back, however. A more complex chart system has been accepted to display these reviews for your delightful needs. Which again, will take some time before they are all finished. Don’t despair, the highest scored creations, from my neutral opinion, shall be shown when the official Freedom From Rain website launches.
By the way. Realize that the directors, actors, writers, and then some who are apart of these creations mean nothing to me. When I review a creation, it’s by itself, on it’s own. Isolated, no outside interference. Assisting me to gage what the human world’s presently majority has done so far and where my potential value could easily climb into influential recognition.
-Two failed projects and a learning curve, obtained.
Both compensation for compiling, “Pondering Thoughts”, and writing for free public publication, “Jehanne’s Righteousness”, were shot down. A few of my girls, one in particular, noted the reason why. Then again, books? In this day and age….. Yeah, as if the majority, least in the USA of 2014, actually read and would be willing to invest into modern day word crafted arts from someone unknown. What a cute worthless dream. Most importantly my girl noted that I didn’t have much of a draw, anything to provide reassure of my results. Besides the online published, “Pondering Thoughts”, book itself. Beyond that, nothing for, “Jehanne’s Righteousness”.
I had honestly hoped my 200+ novel covers on display (representing my novel worlds of ISK and HAC), though admittedly most are absolute visual trash, they’d prove sincere and quality filled unlike anything they’d ever tasted, experienced, read, nor seen in a very long time if ever before. Know what’s like to be lost in anticipation, suspense, and wondrous adventure once more. Also, they apparently don’t possess much foresight to see that my books have the utmost intention of sprouting into movies, games, comics, and theater plays. That’ll soon change, I’m quite certain.
Especially considering my time has most recently been taken up by, “Jehanne‘s Righteousness”, has found itself in an uproar. Least for the characters who lived through the first tale.
Plus the other six tales that have been toying with me, as of late. Splash, VHEEK, Grimful Heart, Miles Away, Gathering Hunters, A Forgotten Vice, and calibrating other various story ideas with those already enrooted.
- Laying the seeds for nearly 1,300 brand new characters growing amidst the world of ISK. (Boredom and a migraine struck again)
- Added an extra 100+ novel covers to my representation of FFR’s gallery for both worlds of ISK and HAC. Which I’d add another 100+ to the already present 200+ Novel World, as it stands. Though I’ve only assembled around 45, only need another 55 before I, FFR, has a 300+ novel world. (So excited, can’t wait for that day to come in 2015)
- Calculating segmented global economic statues spanning nearly 50 years and every business/demand of humanity. Introducing realism without doubt in society powers, leadership, groups, influence, methods to obtain such ability above the rest. Erasing all doubt, possibility of gaps, storyline inconsistencies, etc.
(Would have done more, it‘s just boredom hit be a bit too strongly. Crunching numbers for nearly four hours straight isn‘t a delight. Torture describes it much more accurately. Using my own developed a custom system of coming up with randomized percentage numbers and then splicing them into the already known dominantly in the timeline already felt/marked).
Obviously, my personal expectations have made me rather disappointed, unfulfilled, and even disgraced. Since no publication has been made, only remarks about a few things happening without any actual physical evidence to back them up.
*Obviously this, one time, donation link will not automatically grant Membership into Freedom From Rain. Especially if one don’t send a separate email suggesting the desire to obtain a Membership / Grooves. In which case your name provided on the bank note will be linked to appropriate name you provided in the email. After which I’ll personally prompt your username and password creation. Yes, I prefer to handle these matter personally then setting up a membership automated managing system.
My email address: Sttormforelhost@yahoo.com
Freedom From Rain will be retiring the former yellow FFR:Blossoms site and shall be uploading the official F.F.R. site in the coming months.
Here's a screen shot for you all: