#1) JACIM: Human Social Group Game Engine / Simulator
- Finished the hour long video that details all core game mechanics, freedoms, choices, liberties, and impact on a game world. For both human player controlled virtual humans and AI controlled vitriol humans.
#2) My War on Anime
- Finished a trial report chart to categorize which cartoons, anime, are worthwhile enough to watch for entertainment purposes, if not more. Compared to those that need to be redone. That included over 20 different dissecting key based layers over that same original report chart. Granting ease to those who are looking for various types that suit to their tastes.
The two major sides are, “Fiction vs. Non-Fiction”, then broken down into, “Serious vs. Balance (mixed) vs. Smooth (Soothing)”.
The dissecting layers are main character, ages, school vs. non-school, themes, mental vs. physical story progression, death occurrence, time zone, location, affecting range of tale, etc.
#3) Resident Evil (Biohazrd) Fictional World - Missed Opportunity
- Finally got around to releasing the first, of three, videos that review the biohazard fictional realm. As a hopeful fan, and noticing how the series had nose dived for the longest time. Perhaps even a remake on the way, that’ll most likely ruin the entire series there after. I had opinions that could have been, or might still be possible for them to take. So they’ll be shared.
#4) My experimental Political Chart, that could replace the Political Compass
#5) How I created my Phantom Tree: a 2,000+ Novel World
- Where its explained in how this was possible in such a short amount of time.
#6) How to think vs. being educated
- An outlook on how to think, in and or itself.
#??) Real World Implication of the 50 Government ideas for Theoretical Societies
- Not yet finished, though should be an intriguing run. Expanding on what is shown here.