“Human is Human and Human Nature is Absolute. Nature is Balance and Balance is life” -Dorsen Gorfote
- When an organization doesn’t listen to the population, which they represent, it spells trouble, corruption, and utter concern. A growing problem that must be fixed promptly, before it reaches extremity. Causing for extreme measures to be taken to fix the extreme problem.
- When the population, that same said group empowers, begins to abuse others with their newly given privileges. The system, the government, may not do anything about it. However, the people shall never forget that they had witnessed what said group of people are truly all about. Which of course, instills a growing biasness against their overall population, plus new negative stereotypes which’ll replace the old.
- When we look at a group, who are the one’s in charge? The ones on the top, in the government or above the government. Whichever the case, the ones who influence the most are the real leaders. The ones who get laws changed or passed, the same who divide tax dollars and overall funding. The federal types, in this case, are the most powerful. All those below are irrevelent, for the most part.
- Evidence suggests that this group is not leading itself. That another is puppeteering them instead. Why else would they damn their own populace. By allowing them to cause abuse to others, thus giving reason and evidence that they can’t handle power, are irresponsible, mentally need therapy all the time to even be stable. Literally asking to have their priviliages, if not basic rights, taken away. Or worse, be shot in the streets, murdered in their own homes, very frightening, yet historically relevant occurrences for a group who abused another group without end.
- You can't talk about them, in any way or form, or you'll be attacking human rights head on. They secured themselves in the perfect shield, but if things continue. When they fall, all of those they indirectly and directly represent, shall fall with them.
Some more thoughts......
The iron law of oligarchy