J.A.C.I.M. Game Mechanics
- Ideology..... too much to talk about. Since it overlaps with every possible aspect in reality and thus society.
*simplifying the blasted area has taken time, though it works*
- Purpose & Goals of Individuals, Groups, and Nations.
- Turn Processing for players. They turned out being a bit trickier than expected, yet several variants were founded. I choose my favorite of them.
- Individual human character’s values in ability, stability, and ownership. Currency, debt, loans, etc.
*Intelligence, Organization, Knowledge, and Awareness Revisited*
- A.I. equation processing; Human AI Player's Value System were a headache yet.... should work. Guess we'll seen after finding a suitable programmer that can string the problem together.
- Sometime this year, hopefully, my first game engine / simulator will be compiled into existence. Including the required funds to finally start up the world wide artist projects that'll push onto developing my 2,000+ novel world; the Phantom Tree. I'm rather overjoyed!!
J.A.C.I.M. Investor Plans.....
- Charts to detail a rough draft on game mechanics that'll be implemented, then that'll be included from then on-wards in the years to come.
- Imagery on influential games that helped craft JACIM.
- Scenarios that will be crafted for the players to delightfully explore. Everything from aliens, magic, bio-hazards, warfare, gods, time travel, zombie outbreaks, cursed items, superheroes & super villains, vampires & werewolves, dragons, fairies, religion, cults, psychics, cops & robbers, secret societies, spy vs spy, organized crime, realistic marketplace, influencer, government experimenting through various political systems, simple folk, and or all of the above in a massive chaos whirlpool.
The Phantom Tree
- I've been laying out additional events throughout the novel world's timeline. Those collected through notes back in 2015, 2016, 2017, and finally started working on 2018. Seems that original major 30 novel events from 2014 are a bit outdated. I can't wait to see the extra 10 or so that'll be added into the mix.